| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabwe in August is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabwe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kabwe, Zambia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabwe: