| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kabwe in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Kabwe September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kabwe, Zambia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kabwe: